This page is curated with my own travel experiences and I would love to share them with you. (You can also click on the image to see all posts related to that country)
Visiting Cape Town? Read some of these articles to inspire you!
- How to spend 24 Hours in Cape Town
- Hiking Lion’s Head
- Free things to do in Cape Town
- Visiting Cape Point
- 6 Best Day Trips from Cape Town
Are you traveling to Japan soon? I am absolutely in love with Japan and Japanese culture and I’ve got some great travel tips for you. I’ve traveled to Japan as a solo female traveler and it was an amazing experience. If you have any questions, drop me a note on my contact page and say hi!
- Tips for booking accommodation in Tokyo
- Japanese hostel essential packing list with free download
- Discover the alternative Tokyo neighborhood of Nakameguro
- You have to visit this amazing digital museum
- Get all my Tokyo area guides here
Planning for Portugal? These articles might interest you:
- What to see in Lisbon in your first trip
- 5 Day trips to take from Lisbon
- Ultimate guide to Lisbon’s Belem area, home of Pasteis de Belem
One of my most popular posts on the blog is 10 Things to see in Madrid’s city center. You have to visit the Spanish capital if you’re going to Spain. Or maybe a trip to Andalusia to see the wonders of Cordoba?
Here’s some tips if you’re going to Barcelona:
- Tips for making the most of your visit to Gaudi’s Parc Guell
- Best of Gaudi in Barcelona you can’t miss
- Visit this secret rooftop bar!
The best way to see off-the-beaten-path places in Croatia is to go island hopping on a boat trip. Here’s some of the towns I’ve visited:
Everybody loves the French, right? Well, I certainly do. If you’re heading to the Cote d’Azur check out my guide on Nice and make sure you visit the picturesque St. Paul de Vence.
Most popular on the blog is my Guide to Avignon, a beautiful town situated right in the middle of Provence.
Oh Rome, how I love you and how I’ve managed to see most of you in just a day!